1. the letters lay untouched on her table
نامهها دست نخورده روی میزش قرار داشتند.
2. She sent back her breakfast tray untouched.
3. Asian airlines remain untouched by the deregulation that has swept America.
4. Most of the east coast remains mercifully untouched by tourism.
5. The miser was untouched by the poor man's story.
6. She leaves her capital untouched in the bank and lives off the interest.
7. He seemed untouched by her sarcasm.
8. Ducie is one of the world's last untouched islands, nearly 000km from Australia.
9. He rose from the table, leaving his brandy untouched .
10. The area has remained relatively untouched by commercial development.
11. Everything in the house seemed old and untouched, like relics of an ancient time.
12. These beautiful old towns have remained relatively untouched by tourism.
13. Some buildings had remained untouched by the explosion.
14. For centuries the country remained untouched by outside influences .