1. Then he gently shook the urn, so that the contents would spill out.
2. The urn was unearthed entire.
3. He turned the open mouth of the urn toward the light and peered in.
4. In the new workplace, all those with minim urn workplace literacy will be quickly hired, possibly at exaggerated salaries.
5. Then, the top of the urn gave way and unscrewed as if it had been oiled.
6. These Urn terms the popular democratic forces.
7. The urn rattled brightly Seashells, he thought, remembering his time as a child at the gulf shore.
8. Does that urn fall over and break later in the film?
9. A Victorian woman posed by an urn.
10. But put the jewels in an urn in your hall closet.
11. Mountains of bread rolls surrounded the urn.
12. They set the urn in a hollow grave and piled great stones over it.
13. The soup urn had a lonely look.
14. Eyes turned again to the tea urn.
15. Make sure you put my urn in the rose garden.