• one who uses, one who utilizes; one who uses illegal drugs; one who uses a computer system
• the users of a product, machine, service, or place are the people who use it.
user datagram protocol
• udp, protocol with no connection required between sender and receiver that allows sending of data packets on the internet (thought unreliable because it cannot ensure the packets will arrive undamaged or in the correct order)
• set by the user, determined by the user
• trait of a computer program or instrument with a wide scope which testifies that using and learning how to use it is easy and comfortable even to one who has never used it before
• user-friendly equipment is easy to understand and easy to use.
user friendly software
• computer program which is not complicated to learn and can be operated easily and comfortably
• group of computer users who meet to discuss common interests and share ideas (computers)
• means by which a person uses a computer and its applications
• guide for the person using the product, instructions
• unique name by which a user is identified when accessing a multi-user system
• collection of settings and options selected by a user (computers)
• the identity or address of this user is not known (computers)
end user• one who uses a program that was specially made to su ...