1. a street vendor
فروشندهی کنار خیابان
2. Is the vendor always held responsible if goods are faulty?
3. The vendor signs a contract with the purchaser.
4. She looked at the vendor who cheated her the other day with distaste.
5. Kamal was a vendor in Egypt's open-air bazaar.
6. I bought these sunglasses from a street vendor in Florence.
7. Remember, the estate agent is working for the vendor.
8. He bought a copy from a newspaper vendor.
9. He would exact a monthly fee from each vendor, though the markets were held on city land.
10. The vendor would then need to recover against the purchaser pursuant to provisions, including indemnities, incorporated in the standard sale agreement.
11. The investor may not be happy for the vendor to see the report for different reasons.
12. The Vendor objects to being required to notify the Purchaser of breaches which may come to light between exchange and completion.
13. Every morning, we drifted from stack to stack, vendor to vendor.
14. The vendor will seek to reduce the risk by making disclosures and limiting its liability for breach of warranty.