1. human volition is contingent
اختیار انسان دست خود اوست (ارادهی انسان آزاد است).
2. They left entirely of their own volition .
3. She left entirely of her own volition.
4. Helena left the company of her own volition.
5. What is needed is knowledge and volition.
6. Either you go down there of your own volition or I strangle you with my two bare hands.
7. Deena left the company of her own volition.
8. But not of his own volition.
9. Such cloudy weather can wear people's volition.
10. He felt little volition and surprisingly little bitterness.
11. Mr. A left this department of his own volition for personal reasons.
12. The content of people's volition must not be made subject to the arbitrary power of another.
13. She offered to help us of her own volition.
14. Both sides admit that a volition, for instance, had occurred.
15. We like to think that everything we do and everything we think is a product of our volition.