1. the vacuity of a desert
خالی بودن صحرا
2. the vacuity of arteries after death
تهی بودن شاهرگها پس از مرگ
3. His vacuity was a handicap in these debates.
4. But the book's principal defect remains the vacuity of its protagonist.
5. I wake up in my coffin, dark, vacuity and silence.
6. The third way died in vacuity and derision.
7. Leisure is enjoyable, while vacuity is suffering.
8. Chaotic menstruation differentiated between blood vacuity and kidney vacuity.
9. Starting FWG all alone, checking the vacuity achieve the rated value whether.
10. Temperature and vacuity rising can enhance osmotic flux visibly.
11. The theoretical formula about vacuity in vacuum tube and pore-water pressure at the observation point was obtained in this paper by using equation of gas state and equilibrium equation.
12. Clinically most situations manifest as vacuity repletion complexes, with spleen and kidney vacuity weakness and damp heat evil being the two primary patterns.
13. Addressing Honderich's work on its own terms, one must question whether he demonstrates the complete vacuity of Conservative thinking.
14. In this way the apparently active and positive concept of consent is diluted to the point of near vacuity.