1. Methods It was based on the quantification of valine hydantoin formed from the released carbamyl valine reside after acid hydrolysis of haemoglobin.
2. L - Phenylalanine, L - valine and L - leucine were used to prepare the corresponding NCAs.
3. In them, the increments of alanine, valine, glutamic acid, proline, glycin and serine were considerable.
4. Valine is one of the essential amino acids.
5. Valine : One of the essential amino acids, found in most proteins.
6. In plant cells the principal precursor of alanine, as well as leucine and valine, is pyruvate.
7. Must be supplemented with protein and fluid in prescribed amounts to completely meet isoleucine, methionine, threonine, valine, and water requirements.
8. The Monte Carlo simulation is performed for a cluster consisting of a neutral valine molecule surrounded by 115 water molecules.
9. Phosphate. It is essential glutamic acid fermentation process, but the concentration can not be too high, otherwise they will be to valine fermentation.
10. In short the term refers to three essential amino acids – leucine, isoleucine and valine .
11. The first limiting amino acids in the muscles of marine cultured and freshwater cultured Scylla serrata were both valine.
12. The essential amino acids are leucine, isoleucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, and valine.
13. The adult shrimp had significantly higher tyrosine, phenylalanine and asparagine content but lower valine and isoleucine levels compared to juvenile and middle shrimp.
14. Moreover, the ratio of threonine and serine to isoleucine, leucine and valine in the amniotic fluid of spina bifida fetus is higher than normal.