1. The discoverer of the Pacific walked " valorous and serene " into the public square and was beheaded.
2. Valorous as a Hector, he knows no danger.
3. And he put the valorous captains in all the fortified cities in Judah.
4. The valorous Order of Marr knew its power and quickly hid it far from the empires of man in a secluded fortress called Marr.
5. Griffin - Sets forth the property of a valorous soldier whose magnanimity is such that he will dare all dangers, and even death itself, rather than become captive.
6. The repeated springs show the tiger's mighty and valorous looks.
7. The warriors were very valorous in the battle.
8. Liana, spirited and valorous, fought for her possession until she was found at her last gasp, an antelope leg tightly held in mouth.
9. In that extremity I bore me well, A true gentleman, valorous in arms, Disinterested and honourable.
10. Seed your tears deep in your heart, it will grow up to valorous flowers.
11. Its movements are short and small, but fast and valorous, and have the forceful and imposing manner.
12. Throughout the coming years, he would commit great and valorous deeds.
13. Located in Chungcheng Park, this museum was built in 1988 as a memorial to the long weeks of the artillery war. Its displays are designed to give a sense of the valorous events of that period.