1. The report states that vandalism is a pestilence which must be stamped out.
2. Beset by drug problems, prostitution, violence and vandalism, this is one of the most unpleasant areas in the city.
3. We need to consider the problem of vandalism within a wider context.
4. These schools are known to be vulnerable to vandalism.
5. It's time to call a halt to vandalism.
6. Protesters largely forbore from stone-throwing and vandalism.
7. There's no vandalism, no graffiti, no rubbish left lying about.
8. Vandalism used to be a rare occurrence here.
9. Stories abound of vandalism and looting.
10. The advertising industry's use of classic songs is vandalism of popular culture, he said.
11. A drunken teenager was arrested for vandalism.
12. Graffiti, no matter how well painted, is vandalism by definition.
13. Darlington police have been told about the vandalism and yesterday an officer went to interview Miss Golightly.
14. Routine monitoring and inspection for maintenance problems and vandalism.
15. Distressed by mindless vandalism that destroys trees and flowers they are keeping a watchful eye on plant life.