• musical piece which is sung; voiced sound
• of or pertaining to the voice, spoken, oral; outspoken
• you say that people are vocal when they speak loudly and forcefully about something.
• vocal means involving the use of the human voice, especially in singing.
• vocals are the singing in a pop song, in contrast to the playing of instruments
• automatic recording of messages, electronic operator which gives out information, vocal answering service
• chord in the throat used for speaking
• set of organs in the throat responsible for the production of voice
• your vocal cords are the part of your throat which can be made to vibrate when you breathe out, helping to make the sounds you use for speaking.
• different additions of voices
• verbal information, vocal answering service
• music that is performed by human voices
• range of human voice from high to low pitches
• musical score having just voice parts
vocal speech sound
• sound pronounced by moving the vocal chords