1. I love the voluptuousness, the harmlessness, the juicy, life-sustaining properties and I am no longer going to be shamed into hiding.
2. Loren was 5ft 8in of Italian voluptuousness, while Ladd was 5ft 5in tall and, in his own words, a man with "the face of an ageing choirboy and the build of an undernourished featherweight".
3. These images of voluptuousness made him clench his fists, and a shiver run along his spine.
4. It is a magnificent wine with a soft voluptuousness more reminiscent of old-fashioned burgundy.
5. The heart draws back before voluptuousness only to love the more.
6. That is the true Voluptuousness with the lasting charms!
7. I enjoy the clean voluptuousness of the warm breeze on my skin and the cool support of water.
8. It was the same enchantment in two souls, tinged with voluptuousness in Marius, and with modesty in Cosette.
9. Thought is the toil of the intelligence, revery its voluptuousness.
10. Their diaphanous flare symbolizes at once grace and tragedy, innocence and despair, sadness and voluptuousness.
11. If at that supreme hour, the wedded pair, dazzled with voluptuousness and believing themselves alone, were to listen, they would hear in their chamber a confused rustling of wings.