1. Marilyn's mother told her to be wary of strangers with a gleam in their eye.
مادر "مارلین" به او گفت که مواظب غریبه ها باشد
2. After Orlando had been the victim of a cheat, he was wary of those who said they wanted to help him.
بعد از این که "اولاندو" قربانی یک تقلّب شد، مراقب کسانی بود که ادعا می کردند می خواهند به او کمک کنند
3. Living in a polluted city makes you wary of the air you breathe.
زندگی در یک شهر آلوده باعث می شود که شما مواظب هوایی که استنشاق می کنید، باشید
4. a wary politician
یک سیاستمدار محتاط
5. be wary of (something)
مواظب (چیزی) بودن،(چیزی را) پاییدن،برحذر بودن
6. keep a wary eye on (something)
با احتیاط (چیزی را) پاییدن،دقیقا مواظب بودن
7. she cast a wary look at me
نگاه محتاطانهای به من کرد.
8. The strange look in his eyes made me wary of accepting his offer.
9. The police will need to keep a wary eye on this area of town .
10. I'm always wary of men wearing suits, as I equate this with power and authority.
11. Many companies are wary of their socialist leanings.
12. He gave her a wary look.
13. She was wary of getting involved with him.
14. At first consumers were wary of e-banking.
15. I'm a bit wary of driving in this fog.
16. People did not teach their children to be wary of strangers.
17. You should be very wary of people offering cheap tickets.
18. The blackbird had a quick, wary look in case the cat was anywhere around.
19. All authors need to be wary of inadvertent copying of other people's ideas.
20. They were very wary about giving him a contract.
21. I'm a bit wary of/about giving people my address when I don't know them very well.