1. waxing crescent
هلال ماه رو به افزایش،مهداس فزایند (ماه در شبهای بعد از ماه نو)
2. I recall Rosie waxing lyrical about the flatness of his stomach.
3. Waxing your car will help protect against rust.
4. As for the remedies - try waxing, bleaching and shaving.
5. Historical Romances continued to appear throughout the century, waxing and waning in numbers and popularity as public taste dictated.
6. Hale-Bopp and the waxing crescent will be easily visible in the Western sky after sunset Thursday and Friday.
7. After years of regular waxing, the hair follicles may give up the unequal struggle and not grow back.
8. Before waxing lyrical about types of communication we need firstly to appreciate the uniqueness of the hotel environment.
9. For home waxing, Immac Warm Wax, ￡ 9 whisks away hair with minimum fuss.
10. Waxing is a very laborious process and the wood will require re-waxing at regular intervals.
11. Price-sensitivity is waxing and brand-loyalty waning.
12. You're waxing lyrical about the M25 and the hopelessness of building more roads.
13. Added to this was the waxing of the fuselage interior to protect it from corrosion in the future.
14. Brushlelss gum and waxing operation, some companies have used rubber brush automatically.