1. cold blasts whistling about our ears
باد سردی که در گوشهایمان سوت میزد
2. the merry whistling of the schoolboys
سوت زدن شاد بچه مدرسهایها
3. the train entered the station whistling
ترن سوت زنان وارد ایستگاه شد.
4. the customers showed their discontent by whistling
مشتریان با سوت کشیدن ناخرسندی خود را نشان دادند.
5. to psych up his opponent, he kept whistling
برای خراب کردن روحیهی طرف مرتبا سوت میزد.
6. He was whistling softly to himself.
7. Peter swept into the room, whistling.
8. He marched off, whistling a merry tune.
9. You've been whistling that same tune all morning. Knock it off, will you?
10. The birds were whistling in the early morning quiet.
11. Someone was whistling Beatles tunes outside my window.
12. I wish you'd leave off whistling like that.
13. Men are always whistling at Heidi on the street.
14. Stop whistling! It's/You're getting on my nerves!