1. The wholeness of Geertz's cultural reading of the Balinese is achieved only by omission and suppression.
2. In seeking to promote the realization and wholeness of human nature, we attempt to correct our early unsatisfactory experiences.
3. The subject will never reach the wholeness it seeks by deferring its desire through Symbolic signifying chains.
4. This gives continuity and wholeness to the life of faith which are indispensable to its growth and maturity.
5. Human body is an organic wholeness in constant movement.
6. It completes us, giving us the wholeness we need to navigate safely through life.
7. They must be reborn into wholeness.
8. That wholeness has nothing to do with missing and everything to do with spirit.
9. Pens perceives many personalities as lacking wholeness, as being fragmented.
10. What was gained in fusion was a sense of wholeness more pleasurable than the feelings of fragmentation that preceded it.
11. I truly believe that there was a unification there, a representation of the wholeness.
12. Being defined in terms of tension or paradox, ambiguity's potential diversity was restored to some sort of unitary wholeness.
13. That's why people listen to music or look at paintings. To get in touch with that wholeness. Corita Kent
14. The me directs these chains in keeping with its desire to maintain the illusion of wholeness and continuity.
15. Plans are made as a whole and the analysis of failed innovations places particular emphasis on wholeness.