1. They have been circularized with regard to the new design.
2. I have nothing to say with regard to your complaints.
3. How are you situated with regard to equipment?
4. I am writing with regard to your recent order.
5. The company's position with regard to overtime is made clear in their contracts.
6. Try to view situations more objectively, especially with regard to work.
7. I am writing to you with regard to your letter of 15 March.
8. The department is reviewing its policy with regard to immunisation.
9. He's crossed the Rubicon with regard to the use of military force as an option.
10. The conclusions of the Evershed Committee, particularly with regard to the division of work between solicitors and barristers, are open to challenge.
11. Other authors found similar findings with regard to circulating platelet aggregates.
12. Lockwood reaches similar conclusions with regard to work situation.
13. That power can be exercised only with regard to vessels flying the flag of the member state concerned or registered there.
14. Edward gave successive popes few grounds for complaint with regard to episcopal appointments.
15. All multiplex companies operate similar regimes with regard to staff behaviour to ensure that their work is predictable.