1. timber yard
(انگلیس) میدان الوار فروشی (امریکا: lumberyard)
2. a lumber yard
3. a prison yard
4. a railway yard
تعمیرگاه راه آهن
5. the front yard of my house
حیاط جلو خانهی من
6. to enclose a yard with a fence
دور حیاط را نرده گرفتن
7. all wool and a yard wide
(امریکا - عامیانه) اصیل،مرغوب،اعلا،بیتقلب
8. the students were frisking in the yard
شاگردان در حیاط بالا و پایین میپریدند.
9. In a coded telephone warning, Scotland Yard were told four bombs had been planted in the area.
10. Hens pecked around in the yard.
11. He took all her letters into the yard and put a match to them.
12. Mr. Brown has changed his yard into a garden.
13. Pigs were grunting and squealing in the yard.
14. We dug a deep pit in the yard.
15. As the fox came into the yard, the chickens began squawking in alarm.
16. Get a bucket to swill the yard down.
17. They keep chickens in the back yard.
18. The yard measures about 50 feet across.
19. David built us a shed in the back yard.