1. I walked around like a zombie for most of the day.
2. Without sleep you will become a zombie at work.
3. One turns into a zombie in such circumstances.
4. The old man disappeared out the door, a zombie come and gone.
5. Only a zombie would risk a child's health by refusing to bend a rule.
6. I put up the antenna the zombie watched me from behind his clutter of uncovered food.
7. You're like a zombie, to tell the truth.
8. Terri, in the twilight world of the zombie, was writing the three words over and over again.
9. Or were they zombie bodies, specially bred and conditioned, and thus essentially unhuman?
10. Vologsky was like a zombie, existing on the outermost fringe of sentient life.
11. Dead RisingDead. Nazi zombie mode in Call of Duty: World at War.
12. But instead of being a zombie or a vampire, why not trick or treat dressed-up as Wall Street's most infamous con man.
13. No. Casting Zombie on a Zombified character should cancel the status.
14. One zombie is let loose into this law - abiding scene to attack everybody.
15. He looked like a zombie the morning after he went out drinking.