1. Throughout the exercise, focus on keeping your abs tight.
2. The result, taut abs, a rock-hard butt and twanging musculature, was still not enough to save her marriage.
3. If you do not have ABS, pump gently but firmly.
4. In trading on the Nasdaq Stock Market, ABS closed at $ 7 down 50 cents.
5. Calves and abs are every day.
6. This paper presents a kind of Anti-lock Braking System(ABS) controller for Automobile using MSP430F149 microprocessor as control processor.
7. C - T - ABS abstractive algorithm transforms ? ? - expression to SKI - expression, which is the theoretical foundation of functional programming . . .
8. Most fault conditions will set a ABS fault code in the CAB (controller anti-lock brake), which can be retrieved to aid in fault diagnosis.
9. The vacuum snap-back thermoforming techniques of ABS resin, and the vacuum snap-back thermoforming technology, materials, equipments, molds and process charts are described in detail.
10. Without ABS a driver can get maximum braking effort by braking to the point of wheel lock, and then reducing the pressure ever so slightly to the point where the wheels are rotating again.
11. But remember, the ABS is no guarantee against an accident.
12. As soon as the girl saw her mother coming, she tried to abs quickly.
13. He knew that if Sly Moorcock could not sort out those Abs, he damn well could.
14. I was a designated hitter there, and every day I got three or four ABs.