1. Colour is often an additive in foods.
2. A special anti-foam additive also gives a more complete fill-up with less spillage, and a deodorant reduces smell.
3. A4 asserts each integer has an additive inverse.
4. This friction reducing additive may be used in all the engine and transmission of your L. R. with beneficial results.
5. The gasoline additive had leaked from underground storage tanks at a Navy gas station.
6. Givem milkshakes, lotsa ice cream, and the Additive.
7. In each case, the language competence acquired is additive: it does not replace earlier competencies.
8. There would therefore be an additive effect on the passive water absorption that occurs secondary to solute absorption.
9. Therefore it appears that hypertension has an additive deleterious effect on overall prognosis in the diabetic.
10. It's an additive that the Hyperactive Children's Support Group recommends eliminating from the diet of susceptible children.
11. In real life, neither proceeds in the linear, additive fashion envisioned in workbooks.
12. Linear, additive models are easier to work with than more complex mathematical models.
13. Environmentalists fear the gasoline additive prematurely ages the human brain.
14. We call O the additive identity.
15. Aluminium material was electropolishing with addition of additive TA in alkaline solution by periodic reverse current.