1. ardent love
2. one of hitler's ardent followers
یکی از پیروان تندوتیز هیتلر
3. I've never met such an ardent pacifist as Terry.
4. She was an ardent disciple of Freud.
5. All her life she was an ardent feminist.
6. Her admirers were fewer, and fatter, and less ardent.
7. His father was an ardent socialist.
8. The ardent hope for the future brought them through all the sufferings during the war.
9. She has a reputation for being an ardent protector of individuals' liberties.
10. He was a poet and an ardent spiritualist.
11. He's been one of the most ardent supporters of the administration's policy.
12. He was an ardent suitor.
13. She offered ardent prayers to them perpetually, but not one of them would do anything to make Venus their enemy.
14. As well as being an ardent botanist, Mr Taylor is also something of a historian.
15. Mrs Currie, an ardent self-publicist, had been keen to return to ministerial office.