1. to artificially inseminate a cow
گاوی را به طور مصنوعی آبستن کردن
2. This new technique of artificially growing cells copies what actually happens in nature.
3. The gadget is used to artificially inseminate cows.
4. The prices of meals are often artificially inflated.
5. The profit margin had been artificially inflated.
6. The fruit is picked and artificially ripened before shipping.
7. He could be kept alive artificially, but I think it would be kinder to let nature take its course.
8. They have kept the price of sugar artificially high and so fattened the company's profits.
9. These photos have been artificially aged.
10. With grain prices kept at an artificially high price thereafter, the further impoverishment of those already poor was the inevitable result.
11. For this reason we now sell only artificially cultivated bulbs and this is indicated on the packaging.
12. Opponents charge that this system artificially inflates the cost of peanut products for consumers and provides a federal windfall for quota-holders.
13. On occasion the courts have adopted artificially strict interpretations of exclusion clauses in order to deny their effect.
14. They had done this by artificially understating the value of bonds on their books.
15. Efforts to stain paper artificially to give an appearance of age have little hope of withstanding careful scrutiny.