1. His family home in Aba was the main distributing center and office for three major newspapers in his country.
2. Since the reaction of ABA on scutellum is not sensitive and higher level of ABA can inhibit the plumule and radicle, so that it promotes the scutellum callus growth.
3. In 199 the Justice Department formally charged the ABA with fixing law professors' salaries, among other Sherman Anti-Trust Act violations.
4. Effect of phytohormone ABA and - D on tissue culture of Physalis pubescens was investigated.
5. Natural resources are peculiar in Aba farming - pastoral region . The stockbreeding with advantages has a brilliant outlook.
6. Effects of abscisic acid ABA ) treatment on onion Allium cepa ) dormancy were studied.
7. The study on embryonic sensitivity to ABA will help to understand the dormancy mechanism.
8. The investigation result showed that, in Aba, the wild buckwheat appeared diversity of geographical investigation and had obviously distributing centers.
9. ABA used red, white and blue basketball, and a 3 - point shot, dunk contest held each year.
10. Conclusion After the spraying ABA, the cold hardiness of citrus has been increased.
11. As a phytohormone, abscisic acid (ABA) regulates many aspects of plant growth and development, such as seed dormancy, germination, vegetative growth, and environment stresses .
12. Yet, in 200 the Justice Department charged the ABA with violating provisions of the decree and called for it to take remedial action as well as to pay Justice $18000 for its enforcement troubles.
13. In order to qualify for an ABA transit number, the financial institution must be eligible to hold an account at a Federal Reserve bank.
14. The results showed that Abscisic acid (ABA) and ethrel could improve the single cell area of wheat starchy endosperm, thus affect the quality and grain weight of wheat.
15. The contents of endogenous IAA and ABA in the differentiation of adventitious root in vitro of Elaeocarpus sylvestris were studied.