1. homesickness made the young soldier abscond
فراق وطن موجب شد که سرباز جوان فرار کند.
2. You can not abscond from your responsibilities.
3. Detained patients absent themselves, or abscond, from hospitals.
4. He attempted to abscond from the punishment.
5. Kenobi managed to kill Grievous, and abscond with his starfighter.
6. For higher-ranking officials who managed to abscond with large amounts of money, the US was the favourite destination, while Canada, Australia and the Netherlands were also popular.
7. Recently, will abscond toward Shenzhen's Li to capture.
8. He feared they would abscond.
9. He did not abscond abroad.
10. He is unlikely to abscond.
11. He has to convince a judge that he wasn't going to abscond with the money.
12. They could stay if they so chose or they could abscond.
13. Huang Mou sees consequence is serious, illegal responsibility is become hard, abandon car abscond.
14. The driver listened, at once pop - up car goes, drive abscond.