1. an adept transition from tragedy to comedy
یک تغییر ماهرانه از تراژدی به کمدی
2. he is adept in grammar
او در دستور زبان ید طولایی دارد.
3. when it comes to rugs, he is an adept
او در مورد فرش بسیار خبره است.
4. Melissa quickly became adept at predicting his moods.
5. She's very adept at dealing with the media.
6. He is unusually adept in mathematical calculations.
7. He's usually very adept at keeping his private life out of the media.
8. The direct marketing industry has become adept at packaging special offers.
9. As a composer he proved himself adept at large dramatic forms.
10. He is adept at computer.
11. I'm afraid she's also an adept liar.
12. He is adept at organization work.
13. The government is more than adept at ploughing its own diplomatic furrow.
14. Silas proved adept in the art of avoiding potholes in the road.
15. He became adept at getting even the shyest students to talk.
16. She is an adept rock-climber and a past master of the assault course.