1. affluent societies
2. they both came from affluent families
هر دوی آنها از خانوادههای پولدار بودند.
3. Cigarette smoking used to be commoner among affluent people.
4. This led to the creation of a new, affluent middle class.
5. It's a fallacy that the affluent give relatively more to charity than the less prosperous.
6. The diet of the affluent has not changed much over the decades.
7. It is vital for the affluent countries to do much more through the United Nations to get support and assistance insitu.
8. But it will give affluent viewers a foretaste of life with cable television.
9. But in an affluent society the problem of poverty is fundamentally different from what it is in an underdeveloped economy.
10. Home grills for the newly affluent.
11. Both came from affluent backgrounds and were educated at Ivy League schools.
12. Affluent people tend to look upon illiteracy with comfortable detachment.
13. Of course it seems hard in our affluent times that the poor miner should have to suffer all of these deductions.
14. Often we produce just the opposite, because the affluent become the most intense users of the service.
15. The student government is comprised of affluent, upper-middle-class kids who listen to the blacks and feel guilty.