1. an aggressive salesman
فروشندهی اهل فشار و تحمیل
2. Some children are much more aggressive than others.
3. The community is demanding a less aggressive style of policing.
4. He's slightly aggressive, which a lot of people find a bit off-putting when they first meet him.
5. U. S. business today is challenged by aggressive overseas competitors.
6. He is very aggressive in many ways.
7. Watching violence on TV makes some children more aggressive.
8. Her aggressive moods alternated with gentle or more co-operative states.
9. As a teenager Sean was aggressive and moody.
10. Her aggressive behaviour is just a front for her shyness.
11. The male of the species is less aggressive.
12. The government has adopted an aggressive posture on immigration.
13. Men tend to be more aggressive than women.
14. His aggressive style of play sometimes gets him in trouble.
15. A good salesperson has to be aggressive in today's competitive market.