1. an agnostic believes that one cannot say whether god exists or not
آدم ندانمگرا بر این باور است که وجود یا عدم وجود خدا را نمیتوان دانست.
2. You grew up in an agnostic household and have never been able to bring yourself to believe in God.
3. Huxley invented the word agnostic and, like many of his contemporaries, became one.
4. The agnostic who doubts the existence of God, and the free thinker who feels that the existence of God is unnecessary and not justified, constitute a majority of non- believers. Dr T. P. Chia
5. Amelia was an inquiring agnostic and an insatiable searcher for knowledge.
6. Labour's agnostic compromise was too clumsy and seemed more like cynical calculation to voters.
7. Ramsey's friends thought that he was an agnostic and were surprised to see him so prominent at the mission.
8. The analysis of discourse can not then be agnostic about meaning in quite the same way as can linguistics.
9. He was a very vulnerable hard-swearing, full-blooded agnostic, or possibly an atheist.
10. No, she was an agnostic.
11. The agnostic demanded proof before she would accept the statement of the minister.
12. It is also GUI toolkit agnostic and portable.
13. Agnostic: A person who believes that nothing can be known about God or life after death.
14. Implementation to be exception agnostic so that it can be used in environments without exceptions.