1. The cuckoo comes in April, and stays the month of May; sings a song at midsummer, and then goes away.
2. April showers bring forth May flowers.
3. March winds and April showers bring forth May flowers.
4. The cuckoo comes in April, and stays the month of May; sings a song at Midsummer, and then goes away.
5. The council tax replaces the poll tax next April.
6. In April 1944 he was killed on active service.
7. We have received your letter dated April 199
8. The changes will be introduced in April.
9. Men are April when they woo,December when they wed;maids are May when they are maids,but the sky changes when they are wives.
10. April is the cruellest month.
11. The football season is from September to April.
12. We were wondering about next April for the wedding.
13. I did a course in London last April/I'm doing a course in London next April.
14. By tradition, people play practical jokes on 1 April.