1. it is wrong to ascribe all our problems to the war
اشتباه است که همهی مشکلات خود را به جنگ وابسته کنیم.
2. People like to ascribe human feelings to animals.
3. To what do you ascribe your phenomenal success?
4. We do not ascribe a superior wisdom to government or the state.
5. Local people ascribe healing properties to this fruit.
6. I am reluctant to ascribe supernatural powers to a fortune teller.
7. You can't ascribe the same meaning to both words.
8. The government ascribe great importance to these policies.
9. There seems no particular reason to ascribe economic rationality to one group and not the other.
10. Among the Volunteers, the tendency was to ascribe their difficulties to personality deficiencies in the field staff.
11. We could ascribe these setbacks to the fact that our regime is young, or make other excuses.
12. It would be a mistake, however, to ascribe this sensitivity purely to the propaganda and machinations of the Communists.
13. This effort to ascribe blame makes no sense, because the dip was too small to matter.
14. We may be quite right to ascribe agency to a child for his acts.
15. But to ascribe this to male chauvinism wouldn't be accurate either.