1. Mr Perks questioned them at length to establish their bona fides.
2. 'I'm still not sure,' he said at length.
3. At length the young lady raised her head and looked steadily at his intelligent face.
4. The President spoke at length in a speech punctuated by applause.
5. 'OK,' he replied at length.
6. At length my father went into the house.
7. 'I don't agree,' she said at length.
8. He succeeded at length.
9. These books are intended to be read at length,others to be dipped into.
10. He told me at length about his new job.
11. They spoke at length, reviewing the entire incident.
12. At length, the authorities allowed her to go home.
13. He quoted at length from the report.
14. She replied at length, but not to the point.