1. the authenticity of a document
معتبر و اصیل بودن سند
2. to verify the authenticity of a document
اصالت یک سند را به ثبوت رساندن
3. Some journalists have cast doubt on the authenticity of the official version of events.
4. A sentry checked the ID card's authenticity then activated the electronic turnstile.
5. The authenticity of the manuscript is beyond doubt.
6. A handwriting expert witnessed to the authenticity of the letter.
7. Despite its certificate of authenticity, the painting was found to be a fake.
8. The entire production evinces authenticity and a real respect for the subject matter.
9. The authenticity of the relics is open to doubt.
10. Archaeological evidence may help to establish the authenticity of the statue.
11. Experts vouch for the painting's authenticity.
12. There has been some debate over the authenticity of his will.
13. Derbyshire folk may query the authenticity of this but I defy them not to enjoy the results.
14. No longer does evidence of authenticity have to rely solely on stylistic criteria, which can be unreliable.
15. There can be no doubt about the authenticity of the F-Plan and its claim that dietary fibre will help you slim.