1. biased sampling
نمونهبرداری غیر تصادفی (سوگیرانه)
2. they were biased against hindus
نسبت به هندوها غرض داشتند.
3. in her husband's biased eyes she is the most beautiful woman on earth
از دید شوهر شیفتهاش،او خوشگلترین زن روی زمین است.
4. the university is more biased towards the sciences
دانشگاه نسبت به علوم تمایل بیشتری دارد.
5. their coverage of news is very biased
پوشش خبری آنها دارای جهتگیری شدیدی است.
6. My ignorance biased me against popular music.
7. Fate was strongly biased against him.
8. You can't help being biased so you may as well be up front about it.
9. Many parents are biased against popular music.
10. He seemed a bit biased against women in my opinion.
11. University funding was tremendously biased towards scientists.
12. The general manager's judgment is often biased by interest.
13. The majority of infants are biased towards being social rather than being antisocial.
14. The newspapers gave a very biased report of the meeting.
15. Managers are naturally biased towards projects showing a quick return.
16. News coverage of the fighting was extremely biased.