1. have a bee in one's bonnet
1- مرتب دربارهی یک چیز حرف زدن و اندیشیدن،وسواس داشتن 2- خل بودن
2. The bullets ricocheted off the bonnet and windscreen.
3. I looked under the bonnet and clouds of smoke poured out.
4. Dad's got a bee in his bonnet about saving electricity.
5. General Martin Bonnet called on the rebels to surrender.
6. The baby's bonnet keeps the sun out of her eyes.
7. When I eventually stopped and lifted the bonnet, the noise seemed to be coming from the alternator.
8. He has a bee in his bonnet about the anniversary celebration.
9. Steam billowed out from under the bonnet.
10. Our teacher has a bee in his bonnet about punctuation.
11. Professor Bonnet has been working for many years on molecules of this type.
12. I'll need to check under the bonnet.
13. Some designs incorporate a two - piece bonnet and yoke.
14. The bonnet was swayed on her head.
15. Wilcox lowered the bonnet and pushed it shut with the palm of his hand.