1. nervous breakdown
فرو پاشی روانی
2. the breakdown of a car
خراب شدن اتومبیل
3. the breakdown of fatty molecules by detergents
فروپاشی ملکولهای چربی توسط مواد پاک کننده
4. the breakdown of law and order
مختل شدن نظم و قانون
5. at fifty, he had a nervous breakdown
در پنجاه سالگی دچار بیماری روانی شد.
6. the rise in the rate of crime is a reflection of the breakdown of the family
افزایش میزان تبهکاری نشانگر فروپاشی خانوادهها است.
7. There is no quick fix to the breakdown in negotiations between the two companies.
8. The national breakdown organizations are on hand to help motorists 24 hours a day.
9. He moved away after the breakdown of his marriage.
10. Both sides blamed each other for the breakdown of talks.
11. The plane had a breakdown in the air, but it was fortunately removed by the ace pilot.
12. He was the innocent party in the breakdown of the marriage.
13. Some children were well brought up, despite family breakdown, he admitted.
14. The breakdown in talks represents a temporary setback in the peace process.
15. Colin came close to having a nervous breakdown last year.
16. Two years ago he suffered a mental breakdown .
17. The breakdown in negotiations will be seen as a step backwards.
18. She had already had one nervous breakdown .