1. April showers bring forth May flowers.
2. March winds and April showers bring forth May flowers.
3. Why does Elsbeth not bring forth a child?
4. What horrors will it bring forth?
5. Trees bring forth fruit.
6. A strong hand had to bring forth political altruism, whatever the tone of economics.
7. Polluted water might bring forth a host of diseases.
8. A tree can only bring forth something of its own kind.
9. He will bring forth your righteousness as the light And your judgment as the noonday.
10. Here on basic up bring forth having pertinency steer down chirp measure, keeping motorcycle ride speeding up noise marked reduce.
11. Bring forth the Light within yourself, and with each righteous swing you shall be heartened.
12. Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season ? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?
13. Weed through the old to bring forth the new.
14. Ninthly, commercial banks should constantly bring forth new assortment of loan.