1. stark brutality
2. the degenerative effects of brutality
آثار تباهکنندهی خشونت و ظلم
3. there is too much brutality on the screen
خشونت بسیاری بر پردهی سینما ظاهر میشود.
4. hostage takers had used him with some brutality
گروگان گیرها با او نسبتا وحشیانه رفتار کرده بودند.
5. their treatment of each other bordered on brutality
رفتارشان با هم،دست کمی از سبعیت نداشت.
6. I have seldom seen such brutality.
7. The brutality of the crime has appalled the public.
8. There have been many complaints of police brutality.
9. They accused the police of brutality.
10. This was an act of extreme brutality.
11. The state appears to condone police brutality.
12. Mzukwa grew quiet as he recalled the brutality and sadism of the prison guards.
13. The report claimed that the problem of police brutality was widespread.
14. Such is the brutality of war, and the anonymity on which it feeds.
15. Of 52 prosecutions for police brutality, 46 ended in acquittals.
16. The community has been polarized by the police brutality case.