1. A bumblebee stung me on the cheek.
2. The bumblebee sizzed right under his straw hat.
3. The bumblebee has developed complex machinery for collecting pollen.
4. Bumblebees tucking themselves into the fireweed blossoms to spend the night.
5. There was fireweed with furry yellow-and-black bumblebees foraging from it, and there were bears and caribou.
6. We were topped by ballerinas dressed as bumblebees.
7. The monsters are like bumblebees, an engineering nightmare.
8. Counted 200 bumblebees of 4 species in a 150-square-foot patch of fireweed.
9. The bumblebees are still foraging from the chokecherry blossoms in the gloom.
10. Bumblebee : ahh, what is the point of this anyway?
11. Bumblebee: A scout; Underdog type character; Smallest of the team.
12. The bumblebee air freshener on the mirror and the glitter ball are a nice touch.
13. I also have a Transformer named Bumblebee.
14. Looked toward a noisy bumblebee sipping nectar from the face of a marigold flower.
15. The short-haired bumblebee project is a partnership between Natural England, the Bumblebee Conservation Trust (BBCT) and the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds.