1. the consolidation of fibrous matter under pressure
سفت شدن مواد ساخته شده از الیاف در اثر فشار
2. the consolidation of his political power
تحکیم قدرت سیاسی او
3. they are thinking about the consolidation of the two companies
آنها در فکر ادغام آن دو شرکت هستند.
4. Although it has yet to happen, cross-border consolidation of Europe's banking industry is regarded as a done deal.
5. The shakeout fuels the consolidation, as groups of lawyers from failed firms attach themselves to larger firms.
6. Using consolidation to get rid of duplicative layers or segments is fine, with an important caveat.
7. Competition for the lowest price and consolidation in the health-care industry are making things worse.
8. With downsizing and consolidation all the rage, owners are left with empty spaces and few choices in reusing them.
9. With this transformation came administrative change and consolidation of a coherent political agenda.
10. With most forms of taxation, there is the consolidation of contributing towards a social purpose.
11. In this sense, it may be that democratic consolidation is merely a political situation in which democracy has not broken down.
12. In line with our current policy of consolidation, no new courses have been introduced during the year.
13. On consolidation, the assets and liabilities of overseas subsidiary and associated undertakings are translated at the completion rate of exchange.
14. The next decade should be one of consolidation a d steady improvement.