1. sa'di's canon is more than a thousand pages
کلیات سعدی از هزار صفحه متجاوز است.
2. the victorian canon
آثار عمدهی دورهی ویکتوریا
3. it is not easy to determine omar khayyam's canon
تعیین آثار واقعی عمر خیام آسان نیست.
4. The Church's canon law forbids remarriage of divorced persons.
5. He had to read a canon of accepted literary texts.
6. Richard refused to trade in his old Canon cameras.
7. 'Wuthering Heights' is a central book in the canon of English literature.
8. Canon John and the capacity audience of well-wishers were presented with a wealth of talent and a variety of music.
9. Canon Bob Spence, the senior Catholic priest in Darlington, said he was delighted with the news.
10. In the twelfth century the canon lawyers devised an elaborate, and comparatively humane, legal framework for poor relief.
11. For a time he served as canon and treasurer of Salisbury Cathedral, having been ordained a priest several years before.
12. No one who had seen Canon Grindal's ugly face and then heard his beautiful chord-like voice could ever forget.
13. Canon used mechatronics - electronically controlled precision mechanics - to produce the miniature printer.
14. Canon law, on the other hand, was the clay with which the pope could mould society.
15. Private interment took place in York led by Canon O'Mahony with immediate family and Martha present.
16. And a film and video canon, or standard of excellence, is developing by which to measure theatrical productions of Shakespeare.
17. As a body they upheld the interpretation of canon law as prohibiting women from this ceremony.
18. In rabbinic canon law, the rabbi explained, human life does not simply begin at conception.