1. A clear photo with a newsy caption or short article is often welcome.
2. Once she had read a caption under the picture of a royal bride-to-be.
3. The caption alongside notes that George Davies, aged 1 is in the front row on the far right.
4. I noticed a caption in my local newspaper the other day, identifying a group of high school cheerleaders.
5. Do you really need a caption for these two photos?
6. While often the caption is the target node name, sometimes an attractive caption does not fit the semantic net paradigm.
7. The Caption Competition, which usually gives me a source of amusement, in the Feb edition was in bad taste.
8. His name is incorrectly spelt in the caption as N V Matovski, but the face is unmistakable.
9. If the caption does become detached the finder can see at a glance what it is.
10. Here's a better attempt at a caption for the same picture.
11. Then she redrew her picture and wrote the caption shown in Figure
12. He uses crabs for bait, the caption informs.
13. Photo and caption by James Killion a photo of a massive fire beyond the trees, under a clear starlit night.
14. Caption: Hiking hidden Wales : Get off the beaten trackthe spectacular Rhinog mountains.
15. I didn't understand the drawing until I read the caption.