1. Right heart catheterization may provide valuable information in diagnosis and differential diagnosis.
2. Conclusion:Hysteroscopic tubal catheterization is recommended for the infertile patients with interstitial tubal occlusion, in order to exclude the false positive results of hysterosalpingography.
3. Five days later the catheterization was performed.
4. Aims: Left heart catheterization carries a risk for cerebral complications.
5. Cardiac catheterization KATH - e - ter - i - ZA - shun is a medical procedure used to diagnose and treat certain heart conditions.
6. If you can, in general, urethral catheterization can restore micturition.
7. Conclusion The modified subclavian vein catheterization was characterized by higher successful rate and less complications and value proceeding the expansion.
8. During cardiac catheterization, you're kept on your back and awake.
9. Methods 260 patients with permanent central venous catheterization were devided into two groups randomly. 160 patients used CLAVE connector and 100 patients used heparin cap.
10. Objective To explore the effect of umbilical vein catheterization on premature infants.
11. During urgent cardiac catheterization, the 6-French diagnostic catheter recorded severe pressure damping during cannulation of the ostium of the left coronary artery.
12. Combine induced uresis with intermittent catheterization is thought to be useful in renew the function of bladder, improve urination symptom, reduced the values of residual urine and the syndrome.
13. Cardiac catheterization is most often used to evaluate pain.
14. Methods: The original population consisted of 023 patients having cardiac catheterization, intravenous pyelography, or CT with contrast.
15. However, impedance cardiography, which has been shown to be a reliable alternative to cardiac catheterization, offers a noninvasive method of screening such patients.