1. they characterize anyone who disagrees with them as a traitor
آنان هرکس را که با آنها مخالف باشد خائن توصیف میکنند.
2. How would you characterize the mood of the 1990s?
3. Bright colours and bold strokes characterize his early paintings.
4. Both characterize connections in reality and both give an account of the character of our beliefs about them.
5. Scientists characterize the humanities as uncertain, vague and irrelevant.
6. In consequence, simple statistical techniques are used to characterize the grain size distribution data.
7. The problem arose of how best to characterize the booklet for teachers.
8. His opponents have tried to characterize him as indifferent to the concerns of the working class.
9. In the pages that follow I will characterize some of the more obvious signs of a badly organized and motivated operation.
10. Improve laboratory capabilities to identify and characterize emerging pathogens.
11. Another way to characterize these deepening levels of concentration is by the amount of time the mind can remain undisturbed.
12. Can you characterize your own political belief system?
13. A lot of people characterize romance as trashy books.
14. Some of them we would characterize as networks, others as staff support / staff development cooperatives.
15. What concepts can be used to characterize those systems that are not democratic?