1. The devil can cite the Scriptures for his purpose.
2. I'll just cite some figures for comparison.
3. Can you cite another case like this one?
4. It is important to cite examples to support your argument.
5. Please cite my gratitude to him.
6. Experts cite the country as an instance where human rights violations could lead to international intervention.
7. No doubt a Conservative Member will cite the 1930s, just as has happened in the past.
8. Doctors are required to cite a study confirming any medical benefits of the drug and provide a written prescription.
9. They did, however, cite the arguments of those who did.
10. I need not cite the passage that contains that finding because Sir Stephen Brown P. has already cited it.
11. And in truth, it wasn't difficult to cite examples of short-sightedness, bloody-mindedness, and cynical manipulation of memberships.
12. They cite numbers and percentages of casualties, they give names of comrades who lost eyesight and limbs.
13. Social researchers cite a 44 percent increase in the number of grandchildren living in homes maintained by their grandparents since 1980.
14. One could cite numerous other passages where both terms are employed, but none is plainer than this one.