1. a clone has only one parent and is exactly like it in every respect
بافتزاد فقط یک والد دارد و از هر حیث عینا مانند اوست.
2. She's an exact clone of her sister!
3. Meanwhile, philosophers debate whether it's right to clone an individual.
4. Experiments to try to clone human embryos have met with hostility from some sections of the public.
5. Each of our body cells, then, is a clone of all the other cells, and of the original zygote.
6. If the ends of such non-dividing clone are held while it grows, then unexpectedly a double helix appears.
7. Because Apple refused to license its technology to clone makers, it could enforce hardware and software standards.
8. If that is acceptable, why not create a clone of a child who was lost in a tragic accident?
9. But another clone wannabe bowed out of the game Tuesday.
10. A clone of these organisms looks a bit like a string of sausages.
11. Quite distinct phenotypic modifications were elicited from the clone by the different ryegrass strains.
12. Two out of 160 G418-resistant D3 clones were found to have the targeted mutation and clone 515 gave rise to germ-line chimaeras.
13. Thus elm trees clone themselves to form entire copses, and we cloned Dolly from cultured mammary gland cells.
14. A line was established from clone 59 and clean stocks derived by caesarean section.