1. A handful of common sense is worth a bushel of learning.
2. A handful of common sense is worth bushel of learning.
3. She hasn't an ounce of common sense.
4. Are you totally devoid of common sense?
5. Common sense is not common.
6. They showed a lack of common sense that beggars belief.
7. I am sure that common sense will prevail in the end.
8. He has a lot of common sense.
9. We hope that common sense would prevail.
10. Not all of us possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do.
11. That child has had no common sense!
12. It's refreshing to hear somebody speaking common sense.
13. Common sense and creativity are some of the intangibles we're looking for in an employee.
14. Anyone with a modicum of common sense could have seen that the plan wouldn't work.
15. It seems contrary to common sense.