1. The drug causes the blood vessels to constrict.
2. But the drive to constrict the activities of minority religions is unlikely to have the desired result.
3. There were shapes of spruces rising to constrict a sky full of great cold stars.
4. Criticism and poetics both constrict the text by making it conform to a meaning or to a model.
5. He can have anything, but chooses to constrict his life.
6. Certain triggers dilation and constrict these vessels.
7. In severe cases, the airway can constrict.
8. Small doses constrict the blood vessels and large doses dilate the blood vessel.
9. Corset: Article of clothing worn to shape or constrict the torso.
10. Tending draw together or constrict tissues ; styptic.
11. Don't constrict your hair with tight hair bands and hats.
12. One pupil will concurrently constrict in reflexive response to light shined in the other.
13. Perhaps, peripheral blood vessels are mistakenly told to constrict, increasing blood pressure.
14. Are you sure to constrict the picture database?