1. continuum problem
مسئلهی مجموعهی متصله،مسئلهی پیوستار
2. These various complaints are part of a continuum of ill-health.
3. This subject is broadly termed continuum mechanics and is an academic discipline in its own right.
4. This continuum stretches from full repetition at one end of the scale to pronominal reference at the other.
5. The structure now reflects the continuum rather than the discrete units we perceive.
6. On a continuum of possible policy outcomes, locate the preferred policy decision of each group.
7. Of course, in reality there is a continuum between these and more informal types of conflict.
8. An unforgiving managerial continuum reaching from the father to the oldest remembered paternal relative sits in stony judgment.
9. Many mini-theories involve the r - K continuum.
10. The continuum between main secondary and post-16 education is more doubtful.
11. Inter-agency activity ranged across a continuum from the perfunctory to the innovative.
12. Life will be redefined as a continuum of different qualities.
13. The relation of the one continuum to the other is not possible using Newtonian mechanics.
14. One importance of the continuum is that it is a more precise form of categorisation than the simple dichotomy.