1. the crook of an umbrella handle
انحنای دستهی چتر
2. the crook worked under various aliases
کلاهبردار با اسامی مستعار مختلف خود را معرفی میکرد.
3. the crook of one's arm (or leg)
بخش نرم و خمشپذیر بازو (یا ران)
4. a shepherd's crook
5. by hook or by crook
هرجوری شده،به هر نحوی از انحا
6. the mother held the baby in the crook of her arm
مادر کودک را در خم بازوی خود نگه داشت.
7. the president of the bank also turned out to be a crook
رئیس بانک هم کلاهبردار از آب درآمد.
8. She lay curled up in the crook of his arm.
9. The man is a crook and a liar.
10. John took one child into the crook of each arm and let them nestle against him.
11. She hid her face in the crook of her arm.
12. "Well done, Cassandra," Crook said. She blushed, but accepted the compliment with good grace.
13. He was carrying a gun in the crook of his arm.
14. She was cradling a small parcel in the crook of her elbow.
15. Don't hazard your reputation by supporting that crook.
16. To put it plainly, he's a crook.