1. The tidal wave inundated vast areas of cropland.
2. The former cropland has been turned into housing developments and shopping malls.
3. Since elk can also wreak havoc in cropland and forestry plantations, a record 70,000 animals are being culled this hunting season.
4. The road cut through a vast cropland, with waist-high corn and sorghum nearby and waves of golden millet in the distance.
5. Smallholders who were producing little from the infertile cropland of the sandy Northwest region began to plant drought-resistant poplars and willows to provide shelter and shade from sandstorms.
6. Made car of cell of abundant cropland fuel achieves commercialization 200
7. The matrix of abundant cropland group is prewar Feng Tian joint venture.
8. Especially the partial person cropland in them at duty, domesticity also appeared temporary difficulty.
9. Pulsed sprinkler can irrigate the cropland interruptedly and evenly, however, the price of it is so high that most farmers can't afford to buy it.
10. There are some essential differences between cropland and rangeland. Herdsman often finds the cost is higher to protect property rights of pasturing areas than that of farming areas.
11. Responsibility cropland executes public bidding to contract.
12. The sloping cropland distributes extensively in the TGRA with serious soil losses.
13. Too is cropland mole medicable complete?
14. Our city is restoring an important and scenic cultural relic, known as the Eight - trigram Cropland.